Dear clients and families:
As we prepare our team and our facilities for a safe return to in-person services, we wanted you to be aware of the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire that every client (or parent/guardian) must sign prior to every in-person session. Your therapist will also take your temperature prior to every session as part of this screening process. Please be aware that the session cannot proceed if your temperature is 100.4 or greater, or if you answer Yes to any of the below questions:
- Do you have a fever or above normal temperature?
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your senses of taste or smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside the United States by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the United States by air, bus, or train in the past 14 days?
All Child & Family Therapy Center of Denver staff and clients must wear face coverings or masks during sessions per state health care requirements. You will continue to receive updates from the Center as our re-opening plans progress, and your therapist will be in more frequent contact with regards to updates and next steps.